5 Bed Stone and Shingle Farmhouse
About This Plan
- This rugged looking house plan has a stone and shingle exterior with brackets accenting the gables. The entry porch is topped by a gable of its own and beckons you inside.
- From the foyer you can see through the family room to the back of the home. The family room has a fireplace and direct access to the covered porch in back. It is also open to the roomy kitchen which has a large island with seating for four.
- A door to the porch from the breakfast nook is a nice touch, as is the built-in desk.
- The master has a tray ceiling that goes from 10' to 11'. French doors take you to a private screened porch and a passageway takes you to the study. Two more bedrooms and a flexible work area are across the home.
- The upstairs gives you lots of space including an optional large bonus room (not included in the second floor square footage), game room and storage plus two bedrooms that share a bath.
- Unfinished attic space can add an extra 347 square feet of living space if finished.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 86297HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,390 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- Attic: 347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 8"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1012 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick