5-Bed Traditional House Plan with Angled Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clapboard siding enriches the brick gables of this 5-bedroom traditional house plan. A classic colonnade provides a pleasing perimeter for the entry porch, which is capped by a standing-seam roof.
- Inside, the two-story foyer opens to a formal dining room and to a vaulted family room, with a fireplace and views to the back yard.
- Graceful archways and a pass-through link the central living space with the kitchen and breakfast bay, while a French door grants access to the outdoors.
- The master suite provides a sitting bay and a vaulted bath. A wrapping gallery hall conveniently connects a utility area with guest quarters.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and two baths await, as does a bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 785 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,809 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 7"
- Depth: 51' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick