5-Bedroom House Plan with Lower Level Family Room
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this thoughtfully designed home plan, featuring a clapboard exterior, large covered front porch, and 2-car garage.
- Enter through the vaulted foyer to discover an open-concept living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- The spacious living area features a fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and access to the back deck.
- A wraparound kitchen boasts an oversized island for easy food prep and casual meals.
- Retreat to the tucked-away main-floor master, featuring a walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a linen closet and walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, a large, airy family room with a wet bar is filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,713 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"