5 Bedroom Tudor Style Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The downstairs master suite features a sitting area, spacious his and her’s walk-in closets, and a dramatic master bath with a beautiful tub area and walk-in shower.
- There’s also a flexible area that could be used for either a study or the perfect mother-in-law suite.
- Mealtime is no trouble at all, as the attractive gourmet kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and oversize breakfast area, plus nearby formal dining space.
- Your family and guests will especially enjoy the covered and open terraces.
- Upstairs, you’ll find three suites, plus an adult game room/movie room, and a children’s playroom.
- There is an abundance of parking space for vehicles of all sizes, thanks to one garage that has 2-car dimensions, another that’s made for a single car, and a third that is just right for your golf cart and lawn equipment.
- Need more space? An optional basement is also available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,529 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 2"
- Depth: 98' 2"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick