5 Bedroom With A Touch Of Tudor
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim gives this luxury home plan a touch of Tudor. From the moment you step into the two-story foyer, you get a sense of spaciousness from the open layout.
- Tray and coffered ceilings add an elegant touch and there are lots of built-ins throughout the house.
- The outdoor lounge is warmed by a big fireplace so you can stay outside on chilly nights.
- The master suite can be described as a quiet retreat with a separate sitting area and luxurious spa-like bathroom
- Upstairs, the media room is the star of the show with a big wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- A home office is closed off with pocket doors, saving space.
- Cozy up to the window seat alcove in bedroom 5 while another window seat can be found in the huge game room.
- NOTE: Plan restricted from construction within a 100 mile radius of Heath, Texas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"