5 Beds With 4 Flanking The Foyer
About This Plan
- This one story house plan with a bonus room above offers a welcoming front entrance with coach lamps lighting your way. Inside, the foyer is flanked with two family bedrooms on each side. To the left, the bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, and each bedroom has a separate walk-in closet and access to a large outdoor living area. The two family bedrooms to the right also have separate walk-in closets and one bathroom. One of these bedrooms could be used as an optional library or study.
- Through archways off the foyer, the family room has 12-foot ceilings with optional wood beams and a warming fireplace and separate bar area.
- Behind the family room are the keeping room and kitchen, separated by an eating bar. You will love Any gourmet chef would love the free-standing island in the kitchen, offering added counter space, as well as the large pantry for food storage.
- A breakfast patio on the side is a nice spot to enjoy fresh air and any views you may have on that side.
- The luxurious master suite boasts trey ceilings, a very large master bath with his and hers vanities, separate tub and shower, linen closet, and a large wardrobe with built ins.
- A utility room, powder room, and two garages, a one-car garage and a two-car garage complete this level of this lovely home plan.
- Upstairs there is a multi purpose room that could be used as a theater or bonus room with a powder room and plenty of storage space, completing this luxury home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,093 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"