6-Bedroom Traditional House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This stately 6-bedroom Colonial house plan features a 3-car garage, inviting full-length front porch, and clapboard exterior.
- The secluded main-floor master suite offers privacy, twin walk-in closets, and a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- An elegant wraparound kitchen boasts an oversized island and adjacent open dining area for easy entertaining and lots of casual eating options.
- On the second level, you’ll find five bedrooms (two with full baths), a Jack and Jill bath, and a game room.
- Enjoy warm weather on the spacious covered lanai with summer kitchen.
- The first floor exterior walls are block and the upper 2x4 construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,757 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss