6-Sided House Plan with Basement Option
About This Plan
- A large deck wraps around half the house, with a covered patio beneath it, for an extended outdoor living space.
- Inside, on the main level, there is an open living floor plan with high, vaulted ceilings and bathed in natural light.
- A dual-sided fireplace partitions the living and dining room.
- The functional kitchen has a peninsula with a raised eating bar for casual dining or ease in entertaining.
- The bedroom suite is located on the main floor with its own access to the deck and a walk-in closet.
- The basement level is ripe with possibilities. Left open, the basement can be an art studio, a recreation room, or anything you want it to be.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 999 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 51' 3"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss