3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive split bedroom house plan blends the warmth of country living with classic southern tradition in a detailed porch with round columns on stone pillars.
- The spacious great room has a built-in media center, fireplace and wall of windows leading to a breakfast room/kitchen combination sharing a handy breakfast bar.
- The large master suite accesses a column lined rear porch and has a private bath featuring a corner whirlpool bath, makeup area and large walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms with two shared bathrooms complete the main level.
- Upstairs, you'll find several bonus rooms with creative ceilings and dormer windows.
- The stick framed roof has a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,430 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,665 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick