750 Square Foot ADU-friendly Country Cottage
About This Plan
- This 750 square foot 2-bed house plan has country cottage styling and can be built as a full-time home, a vacation home or as an ADU.
- It has an extra foot of ceiling height in a large living area that has a 6 foot wide niche for a custom built-in shelf/entertainment center.
- The kitchen has a corner sink and has room for a small dining furniture arrangement.
- A back door off the kitchen goes to a covered porch and is flanked by a laundry combo closet and stairs to the 146 square foot bonus bedroom space under roof on the upper level. There is plentiful storage space in the attic areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 155 sq. ft.
- Storage: 100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 51 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 33' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1" Living Area 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick