French Country House Plan with 2 Bonus Rooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The open floor plan downstairs is highlighted by a spacious great room that opens onto a covered terrace.
- Another special feature: a vaulted breakfast area in the gourmet kitchen.
- A spacious master bath with walk-in shower highlights the downstairs master suite.
- There’s plenty of flex space in this home plan as well — there’s space downstairs that could be used for formal dining or a sitting room, while a downstairs suite could be used as a guest or mother-in-law suite.
- There are three suites upstairs, as well as a separate game room and media room.
- The garage features 3-car dimensions, perfect for parking today’s larger vehicles.
- For another version of this house plan with a two-story turret, see 9393EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 10"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick