A Grand Master
About This Plan
- This split-bedroom design features boxed ceilings in three rooms, adding a feeling of volume and light.
- Echoing the 10" columns on the front porch, three more columns set off the dining room. In the great room, French doors flank a cozy gas fireplace.
- An eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room.
- The privately located master suite includes a large walk-in closet, double vanities, a glass shower and a whirlpool tub. On the other side of the house, three family bedrooms share the second bath. Two bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' in great room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick