A Honey of a Farmhouse
About This Plan
- Accents of board and battan siding, metal roofing and decorative wood trim adorn this honey of a Farmhouse house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Step into the huge two-story family room right off the wrap-around front porch.
- The see-through fireplace warms the the dining room on the other side.
- From the kitchen you can see it all, with the open layout allowing for wonderful sight lines.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it has double doors to the big screened porch in back.
- Two additional bedrooms are up on the second floor with a hall bathroom to serve both.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 60' 2"
- Depth: 64' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12