A Touch of Europe
About This Plan
- Stone, decorative wood shutters and a steep hip roof set this European home plan apart from others.
- Three columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer and great room, giving you wonderful views from room to room.
- A quiet study has built-in bookshelves and a bay window.
- The main bedroom wing is on the right side of the home with plenty of room for family and guests.
- On the opposite side of the house, the master suite welcomes you with a tray ceiling, sitting area and a huge walk-in closet.
- Send the kids to play up in the second floor bonus room that adds an additional 620 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,630 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 67' 7"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick