A Variety of Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This country-style house plan effectively provides a variety of formal and informal spaces, making family and friends feel very much at home.
- Just off the entry, the formal dining room is set off by columns and a tray ceiling. Straight ahead is the living room, which overlooks the partly covered deck with its large spa tub.
- The kitchen is filled with desirable amenities: a walk-in pantry, a central island for food preparation, an exceptionally large serving and eating counter. The adjacent morning room flows into the windowed family room. In the adjacent media room, set up your own private home theater.
- Bedrooms two and three each enjoy private entry to a compartmented bath. On the other side of the house, the private master suite is replete with luxury. The bedroom contains a tray ceiling, a sunny bay window and a five-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Completing this liveable design is a front-facing study with a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. Gain a guest bedroom in place of the media room with house plan 31057D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D.
- Also see these alternate four bedroom versions: 3059D, 3079D and 31004D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.