A Very Special Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The vaulted and open beamed foyer of this Craftsman house plan leads to a dramatic great room with arched windowed rear wall.
- A fireplace and media wall are also in the room.
- Sharing the open family space is a gourmet island kitchen perfect for entertaining and cooking at the same time.
- The adjacent breakfast nook leads out of a Catalina Door to the generous outdoor living space complete with kitchen and fireplace with a vaulted 12 foot tall cover.
- There is a butlers pantry leading to the formal dining room.
- A flexible exercise/main floor guest suite is joined by a third bedroom that shares the jack and jill bathroom.
- The main floor office is right off the entry with double doors to the great room hallway area.
- A fabulous master suite with double tray ceiling is at the rear corner of the plan and comes with his and hers walk-in closets, and access to the large utility room, with a center island, craft and desk area.
- Upstairs you find a vaulted media room with web bar and snack area, large storage space and a second guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,527 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 102' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1364 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick