Acadian House Plan With Bonus and Flex Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom 2 bath country french styled home plan offers an open layout with plenty of room for entertaining.
- The flexible floor plan has a flex room which can be used as an office or spare room. And the bonus room upstairs gives you room for future expansion.
- The great room has a 10'6" ceiling and a fireplace angled on the back wall. Three windows gives you views to the rear porch.
- The kitchen has a raised bar with casual seating, and is open to both the great room and the dining room.
- The master bedroom has an attractive tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet off the five fixture bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 4th bedroom with house plan 51782HZ (2,053 sq. ft.).
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,842 sq. ft.
- Storage: 25 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 171 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick