Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- With its attractive stucco and brick exterior - and its courtyard-style garage entry - this Southern home plan has great street appeal.
- The huge open floor plan is immediately evident as you walk in the front door, with views going all the way back to the rear covered porch.
- There's a quiet home office tucked away on the left and a split bedroom layout.
- An elegant master suite includes a double tray ceiling and a huge master walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 345 square feet and can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 83892JW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick