Acadian One Floor Living
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive 3 bedroom house plan gives you one story living in a beautiful hip-roofed exterior.
- The family room takes center stage and is open to the keeping room, foyer and dining rooom. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins and there is access to the rear porch through the angled doorway.
- The island has an angled island giving you great views, extra counterspace and a place for casual seating. There is a pantry steps away for your storage needs.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and his and her closets. Across the home two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The utility room is located off the garage entry. Stairs lead to a bonus room over the garage giving you 378 square feet of expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 86' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick