Admirable Cape Cod Home Plan
About This Plan
- A Gambrel roof and three dormers adorn this beautiful Cape Cod home plan with two levels of living space.
- This home has both a formal living room/library and a family room for separation of space.
- The big country kitchen has plenty of counter space, thanks to the center island with prep sink.
- A bay window expands the breakfast nook and brings in lots of light.
- Relax outdoors in the large covered screen porch or cozy up to the fireplace in the family room.
- The deluxe master suite is on the main floor but all the other bedrooms are upstairs along with a future rec room over the garage with access via its own staircase.
- The plan has a basement under the main floor living areas except for a crawlspace under the kitchen and mud room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 919 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick