Adorable Cape Codder
About This Plan
- Five charming dormers stretch across the front of this Cape Cod home plan.
- A surprising amount of space is found inside on two levels.
- Use the library with its warm fireplace as a formal living room or as a study.
- From the kitchen island you have beautiful views of the vaulted keeping room and the side terrace has easy access through double doors.
- The first floor master suite boasts his and her walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom with two sinks and a walk-in linen closet.
- The second floor has two over-sized bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A future rec room lies over the garage with stairs off the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick