Adorable Country Farmhouse Plan with Rocking Chair Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Charming details such as dormers, a weather vane and a porch built for rocking chairs complete the exterior of this adorable country farmhouse plan.
- A vaulted family room is the heart of this home. The open floorplan leads to the kitchen, complete with an island and breakfast area opening up onto the back deck.
- A vaulted keeping room with its own fireplace is found just a few steps away. Two bedrooms with a shared Jack-and Jill bath are down the hall.
- The left wing of the home houses the master suite. The ensuite includes his-and-her sinks, a soaking tub and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a bonus room, fourth bedroom and full bath can be found.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 710228BTZ and 710229BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,570 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 490 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick