Adorable Narrow Lot Cottage
About This Plan
- A shed dormer and covered front porch catch your eye when you see this adorable Cottage home plan.
- Only 34' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- An open rail staircase that leads down to the basement makes the family room and dining room feel larger.
- A fireplace and built-in entertainment shelf are added pluses.
- The U-shaped kitchen has an efficient peninsula eating bar that overlooks the breakfast nook.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the master suite facing front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12