Affordable Energy Efficient 4 Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- Rarely can you find a home plan this compact with 4 generously-sized bedrooms. This is just that, inexpensive to build and energy efficient with 2x6 exterior walls. It is designed with numerous features that reduce the heating and cooling cost by 50% yet it cost no more to build than a conventional home.
- The living spaces are open and airy creating the look of a much larger home.
- The kitchen is fully appointed and it has a large built-in pantry.
- The master bath is large and has a walk-in closet and a built-in linen closet.
- The carport is roomy and has storage plus pull-down stairs giving you access to more storage above. It has direct access to the patio in back.
- The roof is stick framed with a 7:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- Carport: 274 sq. ft.
- Storage: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick