Affordable House Plan With Open Living Area And Flex Room
About This Plan
- A clapboard exterior with stone trim and a hip roof greet you to this house plan with a matching sister plan with an alternate layout (see house plan 42515DB).
- In back you'll find a great room with tray ceiling and fireplace open to the dining room and kitchen island and walk-in pantry.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to the back yard.
- Owners will enjoy their master suite with tray vaulted ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom and a living area with tray ceiling face the front and have access to a large hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate floor plan with house plan 42515DB. Get alternate exterior with house plan 42514DB and 42513DB. Downsize with house plan 42360DB (1,635 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12