All Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This well-designed 3 bedroom house plan has all brick exterior with a covered entry to protect you from inclement weather while fumbling for your keys.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout gives the master suite privacy. The master bedroom has a 10' tray ceiling, a large walk-in closet and dual vanities in the bath plus a tub and a shower. Across the home, the The kids share a bath.
- The great room and kitchen are open to each other helping facilitate entertaining and conversation.
- An office off the foyer is your quiet space.
- The family entrance off the garage has built-in lockers to help control clutter and convenient laundry and utilities tucked away as well. The pantry is also located here making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 9:12 primary pitch and a 13:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 118 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick