All the Basics and More
About This Plan
- This attractive Traditional cottage house plan has all the basics and so much more.
- The combination of shakes and board and battan siding ups the curb appeal tremendously.
- A beautiful covered porch wraps around the large vaulted great room that has a fireplace as its focal point.
- Combining the eating and cooking areas is a smart space-saving move.
- High-end amenities go to the master bedroom where you have the option of a vaulted or tray ceiling.
- The two family bedrooms have big linear closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available