All the Charm of Tuscany
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and a clay tile roof add a Tuscan feel to the exterior of this charming rustic home plan.
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared by both the living room and 2-story family room. The latter is open to the kitchen creating a great sense of openness.
- Double doors lead to the rear patio that is partially covered and large enough for an outdoor living room.
- A fireplace adds coziness to the breakfast nook.
- The dining room has an attractive tray ceiling and is open to the living room.
- In the master suite, two doors give access to the covered patio.
- Adding to your sense of privacy, the remaining bedrooms are located on the upper floor where an overlook gives you views below.
- The roof pitch is a graceful 8:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,092 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 50' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick