Alley Access Cutie
About This Plan
- This Arts & Crafts house plan Here is one of our features a wide and deep front porch making it useful as an outdoor extension of the home.
- Step inside and you have a straight shot from the foyer to the back entry.
- A flexible room up front can serve as a study or a dining area.
- The spectacular great room has an angled a fireplace and easy kitchen access.
- The kitchen has a wide opening leaving plenty of space for cooking and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite will please with its bath and walk-in closets.
- Finally, the garage and entry porch nuzzled in the rear of home completes this wonderful home plan great for an aley access lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 67 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 258 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick