Amazing Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- There's a lot of curb appeal in this Craftsman house plan that boasts a huge open floor plan.
- The kitchen island has wonderful views of the living room and dining area since they all form one huge space.
- Escape from it all in the front-facing lounge/den.
- A spacious master suite lies in back of the home, away from street noise.
- The other two bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a linen closet close by.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to a covered porch where you can grill or just relax.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82089KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss