About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this attractive Traditional home plan that has amazing sightlines right from the moment you step in the foyer.
- With no walls to separate them, the dining room and living are combined in one huge space with views of the covered lanai beyond.
- This home boasts four bedrooms plus a den.
- A vaulted ceiling unites the informal area of the home giving you sweeping views of the kitchen, nook and family room.
- A pool bath at one end of the home keeps wet feet out of the main house.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to the lanai for easy access.
- Related Plans: Get this plan in reverse with a side load garage and no den with house plan 82036KA (2,414 sq. ft.).
- Get alternate exteriros with house plans 82037KA (2,448 sq. ft.) and 82038KA (2,448 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss