Amazingly Versatile Home Plan
3 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Beautiful detailing on the outside of this Traditional home plan comes with lots of options inside.
- The plan is designed with a bonus future space above the garage with a private bath and convenient entry from the main level.
- The home is designed to capture free energy from the sun with the right orientation. The sun room allows one to be warm and cozy on those cold winter days but it also serves as a passive solar collector to lower those heating bills.
- The home is fully energy efficient featuring 2x6 exterior walls and loads of other energy features that cost very little extra.
- The master suite features include a cathedral ceiling, a glorious master bath with twin walk-in closets and an adjoining swing room that can be used as an office, den or nursery.
- Two other secondary bedrooms, one with a large built-in desk, have large walk-in closets and share a jack & jill bath.
- The living room features a window wall, fireplace and 12' ceilings. The dining room has cathedral ceilings and a china hutch niche. Typical ceiling heights are 10' and 9'.
- An optional daylight finished basement is a perfect addition for those aging parents, boomerang kids or even as a rental unit.
- The optional basement offers a complete setup as a 2 bed room home with kitchen, sun room, dining room and a living room that is large enough to double as a game room.
- There is even a space that can be converted to a safe room.
- This 4 Bedroom home, when built with the optional daylight basement and the future space, can expand to offer 7 complete bed rooms.