An Appealing House Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan's rustic character is defined by cedar lattice, covered columned porches, exposed rafters and multi-pane, double-hung windows.
- The great room/dining room combination is reached through double doors off the veranda and features a fireplace towering two stories to the lofty ceiling.
- A U-shaped kitchen contains an angled snack counter that serves this area and loads of space for a breakfast table--or use the handy side porch for alfresco dining.
- To the rear resides the master bedroom with a full bath and double doors to the veranda. An additional half-bath sits just beyond the laundry room.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms and a full bath finish the plan.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss