And Room to Expand
3 - 5
About This Plan
- What an extraordinary view this home plan provides with its arch window panes cascading enhancing the front of the home.
- Enjoy the large dining area and the huge great room boxed in conveniently for use as a media room.
- An open kitchen with a peninsula bar and breakfast room adjacent to the hearth room make this perfect for family and friends to enjoy each other's company.
- This house plan has a guest or in-law suite with full bath featuring a glass shower and whirlpool tub.
- A kid's nook by the laundry is a great place for homework or projects. A half bath is nearby as is the spacious hearth room with fireplace.
- A large laundry room comes complete with a sink and plenty of counter space and an optional freezer.
- The master suite has an 11' boxed ceiling, two walk-in closets and a double vanity bathroom with a glass shower and whirlpool tub. Access to the grilling porch is a great touch.
- Upstairs you'll find the bonus/game room and an optional bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,122 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 915 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick