Angled 2 Bed European Cottage
About This Plan
- With a gorgeous cottage-style front elevation, and a spacious, open floor plan, this house plan will surely please. The exterior is a blend of stucco, stone, and wood create magical appeal. The look is complemented with decorative wood brackets, tudor-style trim, steep roof pitches, and a prominent stone fireplace that brings it all together.
- The plan features a very open floor plan with the great room open to the dining room and the kitchen. The island in the kitchen is at an angle giving you commanding views of your friends and family.
- The master has a tray ceiling and enjoys great privacy. A large walk-in and split vanities will be appreciated in the master bath. A second bedroom is located across the home.
- Laundry is located off the family entrance by the large 3-car garage.
- The main roof pitch is 8:12 and the secondary pitch is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 958 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12