Angled Access Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This beautiful narrow lot house plan offers great curb appeal and is economical to build.
- This plan offers a small entry foyer which opens to your living room with entertainment area perfect for your flat panel TV.
- The kitchen is open to the living room. An angled doorway leads to your private rear porch.
- A tray ceiling spices up the master bedroom. An efficient bath maximizes available space and a deep walk-in closet gives you plenty of storage.
- Two additional bedrooms hare a bath.
- Utilities are hidden off the garage entry and the garage has two storage areas.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate reverse layout with house plan 11737HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Storage: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 8"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick