Angled Craftsman Cottage with Two Kitchens
About This Plan
- Stacked stone, a weather vane, board-and-batten accents and carriage doors all contribute to the casually elegant look of this 5-bed house plan with an angled garage. Inside, the open floor plan and abundance of space is impressive.
- The vaulted family room is adorned with built-in cabinets and beautiful beamed ceilings. The enormous eat-in kitchen is to the left and is waiting for the chef of the family. A breakfast area and vaulted keeping room allow for even more space. A mudroom off the garage, laundry room and full guest suite with its own private deck are just down a hall.
- The entire right wing of this floor is dedicated to the master suite, complete with a vaulted bath, oversized walk-in closet and private entrance to the vaulted wrap-around porch.
- Downstairs gives you a second kitchen, keeping room, family room, media room for the children and two additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,236 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 11"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick