Angled Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- An angled wing on the right side of this Craftsman home plan takes it out of the ordinary.
- This magnificent home gives you beamed and vaulted ceilings, a feature wall at the end of the foyer and lots of outdoor living spaces.
- The U-shaped island in the kitchen has room to seat six with a second sink to aid in prep work.
- From here you can see into the amazing vaulted great room with its huge fireplace.
- On either side of the fireplace are unusual indoor planters to add some green to the room.
- Entertain in grand style in the beamed family room with its huge wet bar.
- The master suite is enormous with a corner fireplace and more vaulted and beamed ceilings.
- Across the hall from the master suite is a dedicated exercise room with a morning kitchen and half bathroom.
- Three family bedrooms are up on the second floor and each one has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The three car garage comes with a boat bay in back complete with a handy sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 2,151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 158' 6"
- Depth: 85' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1232 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front