Angled Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Space
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This split bedroom Craftsman house plan has an attractive exterior with a blend of shingles and board and batten siding. The garage is angled slightly and has a shed roof extending off the front with wood supports.
- The foyer gives you views extending to the back of the home across the family room. Columns help define the dining room to your right.
- The main portion of the first floor is open concept. From your kitchen you have views to the fireplace across the family room, the breakfast room and even the vaulted covered terrace in back. A large hidden pantry and an island with bar top seating are nice touches.
- The master has access to the covered terrace and a great bath with dual vanities and his and her walk-in closets. The ceiling is a double tray creating a great space to enjoy in private.
- Two beds are across the home and each have their own baths. Laundry is on main as well and there's even a built-in bench off the family entrance.
- Expand upstairs with a rec room (adds 392 square feet) and an optional fourth bedroom (adds 277 square feet). And if you get the basement you get two more bedrooms and 2,950 square feet of room to grow into.
Optional Basement Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,061 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 669 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 2"
- Depth: 87' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick