About This Plan
- Both the covered front porch and the foyer are vaulted in this delightful Traditional home plan.
- Head back to the study with its charming window seat and views of the rear covered porch.
- The main living area is an L-shape with a beautiful open layout that allows those in the kitchen views of the vaulted keeping room fireplace.
- Another fireplace warms the formal dining room.
- The large master suite is located by itself on the main floor.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is spacious with a walk-in closet in each room.
- A sunken playroom lies over the angled three car garage.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 8"
- Depth: 78' 3"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss