Angled Garage Home Plan
About This Plan
- This amazing home plan impresses with a gracefully curving roofline, a copper barrel dormer roof, angled garage and wooden pillars.
- You'll love the unique step ceiling in the formal dining room located to your left as you enter, and you'll be drawn to the great room directly ahead where natural light warms the room through the wall of windows.
- The adjacent kitchen is defined by columns and features an angled island with extra seating for guests.
- The main floor master suite is located to the left of the great room and will impress mom with a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, and on-suite bath.
- Two additional bedrooms and a spacious bonus room are found on the second floor.
- A three-stall garage completes the home plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 631 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 406 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 8"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1012 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss