Angled Garage With Bonus and Safe Room
About This Plan
- You're sure to love this split bedroom home plan with an open floor plan and European styling. Stone and brick adorn the outside and gables and a small shed dormer provide accents to the facade.
- Step inside and you'll enjoy the open feel in the foyer with views extending to the back of the home and throught he formal dining room.
- The geat room features a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace plus a pair of French Doors that open to the grilling porch in back.
- The kitchen offers an eat-at island bar, a walk-in pantry, and an adjacent breakfast room and is open to the main entertaining spaces.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling while the bathroom offers dual vanities, a corner glass shower, whirlpool tub, and a giant walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms are located on the other side of the house, each having a walk-in closet.
- Off of the spacious 2-car garage is a safe room while a bonus room is located over the garage giving you great expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 60617ND (3 beds) and 60618ND (4 beds), 70502MK, 70507MK and 70636MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,617 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 418 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick