Appealing Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials and decorative trim make this Craftsman home plan most appealing.
- The entire living area is all on one floor with thoughtful touches such as tray ceilings and built-ins that flank the family room fireplace.
- Two columns mark the entrance to the formal dining room yet keeps the area open to the foyer so it feels bigger.
- A dining booth in the kitchen is another great plus and the kitchen island has additional seating for two.
- Covered porches front and back give you outdoor options as well.
- Every bedroom gets a big walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
- The master suite has a back door that opens to the rear deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 135 sq. ft.
- Deck: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 2"
- Depth: 89' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick