Appealing Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A red metal roof gives this Craftsman house plan an appealing pop of color.
- With the living spaces spread over three levels, this home has something for everyone.
- Two interior columns support the decorative timber beams above the kitchen island, preserving the views into the huge great room.
- Pocket doors close the study off to give you quiet when you need to work.
- The screened porch has plenty of room for table and chairs so you can eat outside in comfort.
- For Mom and Dad, a gorgeous master suite has sloped ceiling and a separate sitting area.
- For the kids, there's a large bonus room on the second floor near the two family bedrooms.
- And friends and family alike will love the enormous ground floor rec room complete with a mini-kitchen.
- There's even a private fifth bedroom on this level so guests can be by themselves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,193 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 955 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 131 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick