Appealing Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Four gables, each accented by a decorative corbel, give an open, friendly look to this Craftsman home.
- Gentle arches, Craftsman-style windows and stone veneer wainscoting all add to the exterior appeal.
- A bright and spacious vaulted living area fills the entire center of this home.
- Sunlight spills into the living room from the rear through two windows and atrium glass doors and the gas fireplace serves as a warm, colorful focal point.
- The dining room and kitchen are next to each other, partially separated by a raised eating bar.
- Standing at the sink, you've got a panoramic view of the gathering spaces as well as the patio and landscape outside.
- Double doors next to a charming arched display cove open into the large master suite.
- In addition to direct patio access, notable features include: a big walk-in closet, twin vanity, a spa tub and separately enclosed shower and toilet.
- Stairs from the kitchen lead up to a skylit bonus room with a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,877 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick