Appealing Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Each of the multiple gables of this Craftsman house plan is topped with decorative wood trim to boost the curb appeal.
- The spacious first floor has an open layout and high ceilings that make the living spaces feel larger.
- A big fireplace centers the vaulted great room, with windows on three sides to bring in light.
- Everyone loves a walk-in pantry and large island and this home delivers both.
- A French door in the dining area leads out to a deck with plenty of room for your grill.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor and it comes with a walk-in closet that has its own stack washer/dryer.
- A second floor laundry room serves all three bedrooms on this level.
- Notice the big walk-in closets for each bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss