Appealing French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- All the charm of Europe will greet you every day in this French Country home plan.
- Inside, an open floor plan meets today's most wanted feature.
- Built-in bookshelves line the walls of the study and a closet provides extra storage.
- Generous counter space is the hallmark of the kitchen with both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- The outdoor living room is a great place to relax and is accessible from the kitchen and master bedroom. Note the corner fireplace.
- The master suite opens to the rear outdoor living area with its own fireplace. Two family bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,068 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 695 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 77' 5"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1013 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick