Arts and Crafts Design
About This Plan
- This arts and crafts design appears small from the front but pack all living space into a plan with garage access to the back making it perfect for a "neighborhood" development.
- Exterior details include corbels, shingle and stone siding and a support column in front.
- As you enter the home, you'll love the spacious great room with corner fireplace directly in front of you.
- The kitchen follows and includes a breakfast bar that's large enough to seat four and direct access to the dining room.
- Access to the garage lies in the laundry room directly behind the dining room.
- All three bedrooms lie to the left of the home beginning with the master that's equipped with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Two more bedrooms follow each with a Jack and Jill's access to the main bath off the hall.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Deck: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss