Arts and Crafts Detail and Style
About This Plan
- This cottageg home plan has detail and style reminiscent of the Arts and Crafts era. Enjoy a cup of coffee with neighbors on the expansive front porch detailed with double columns and railing.
- Upon entry notice a large closet perfect for seasonal storage and on to the large great room complete with a cozy fireplace for cherished family time.
- A breakfast nook is attached to the kitchen and just steps from the grilling porch entry and garage entry. A nearby kid's nook keeps organization and clutter at a minimum.
- The master suite has a private bath, a large walk-in closet and is privately located at the rear of the home.
- For convenience, the laundry room is centrally located next to the two additional bedrooms and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available