Arts and Crafts Home Design
About This Plan
- Greet your family and friends on lovely covered porch of this Arts and Crafts style home plan.
- The warmth of this split bedroom home design will capture the attention your guests as they enter the foyer.
- Two bedrooms are gently placed at the front of the home for privacy and possibly used as a study if desired.
- An attractive great room offers you the perfect place to relax and has an abundance of wall space for treasured antiques.
- The convenience of the kitchen to dining room will keep dinnertime less hectic and more enjoyable.
- As evening falls find seclusion in the master suite complete with spacious walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 4"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick